Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Insta Natural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil - Works great!



I recently had the opportunity to try out and review another product from InstaNaturals. This one is their Deep Cleaning Facial Oil. Here is what the company says about this product: 

Our Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.

Use with a washcloth or sponge and rinse off with warm water. Leaves a soft and silky feel on the skin. Wonderful for all skin types and especially regenerative for mature skin. Also great to calm skin after shaving or sun burns. Can be used to remove makeup - even mascara!

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Olive Oil
+ Lavendar Essential Oil
+ Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
+ Tamanu Oil
+ Hemp Oil
+ Sea Buckthorn Oil
+ Geranium Essential Oil




I was attracted to this product because I have used several other products made by this same company and I love them. When I looked at the list of ingredients I was thrilled that it contained nourishing natural oils and no harsh chemicals or ingredients that you can't pronounce, let alone know what they are or what they do. I was a bit concerned about cleaning my face with oil for fear that it would cause a break out but it didn't at all. This product does an excellent job of gently cleaning your face and leaves it moisturized and smooth. I have dry, sensitive, mature skin and am out in the elements several times a day. As a rancher, I spend a great deal of time in the sun and need products that will help repair the damage already done and prevent further damage to my skin. This product helps meet that goal. I use this cleanser in conjunction with other products from this company - vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic acid serum and the anti-aging facial moisturizer cream - and they work very well together. And, with a money back guarantee, what have you got to lose?! Give it a try!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: