Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Look What I Finally Finished!


I've been really busy with the knitting needles and crochet hooks lately. I have so many UFO's (Unfinished Fiber Objects) laying around the house and I finally decided to finish one - a beautiful knitted poncho with a crocheted border/edging. This poncho is hand knit using Classic Elite's Montera yarn - 50% Llama 50% Wool in beautiful Puma Magenta color.After knitting the rectangles and sewing them together, I added a hand crocheted neckline for interest and to make the top of the poncho fit a bit more snug. I also added a hand crocheted edging along the outer edge of the entire poncho.Nice and warm in a gorgeous Magenta color with a pretty coordinating satin ribbon at the neckline, which can be worn tied, loose, in a bow or removed if you'd prefer.Measures 20" from the V of the neckline to the bottom points front and back; neckline is 11" at the narrowest part and the poncho is 32" side to side.

This beautiful poncho can be purchased through my etsy store.

Here's a direct link to that listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8679946
One less UFO - One more item for sale in my etsy store!
Stay tuned for more finished garments and accessories.



No comments: