Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Ltd Edition Custom Fiber Blend - Monet Water Lilies




Limited Edition Luxury Custom Fiber Blend

MONET - WATER LILIES

This Limited Edition Custom Fiber Blend reminds me of a Monet painting - Water Lilies (with not quite so much dark blue) but certainly all the flower colors: yellow, pink, coral, orange, blue, green and purple. Gently blended on my drum carder. Very soft and lofty. All the fibers used in the fiber blend are custom dyed by various fiber artists.

Fiber Content:

75% Soft Merino wool
25% Bamboo

2.0 oz in one beautiful lofty ultra-soft batt. Three batts available at time of listing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful yarn! Love the colors, just lovely.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Thank you! These have been very popular batts and have sold quickly. That always makes me happy when others appreciate my fiber art!

TiLT said...

Those are beautiful...and aptly named :)

Lori said...

I LOOOOVE it!