Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Entrecard - Top Droppers for January

The top ten EntreCard droppers for January are:

Limitless Adventure 26
Cat Lovers Site 25
Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry 25
Silver Sachet 24
BeadedTail 23
time2cre8 23
Simply Shiny Blog 21
Lenox Knits 21
Youniquely Chic 21
The Copper Cauldron 20

Be sure to check these blog sites out. You'll find pets, jewelry, knit/crochet, soaps, fashion, etc. Thank you to all these bloggers!

I haven't been dropping cards for the past three days. I spent Saturday and Sunday shopping for a horse (which I found by the way! She comes home this Saturday - but that's another blog post) I tried to get on EntreCard last night and it was very slow. So I tried again this morning, it was slow and then I got an error message that said there was an issue with EC and to try again in 10 minutes. Now it is incredibly slow again. So, instead of dropping well over 100 cards in a day, I have only managed to drop just under 20 cards so far today. I don't know if it is an Entrecard issue or my computer. I have high speed internet service so I cannot even begin to imagine the frustration level of anyone unfortunate enough to still have dial-up! Anyone else care to let me know if EC has been slow for them lately? If not, I'll have to delete cookies, etc. off my computer again. With all the blogs I visit on a daily basis my computer is probably loaded down with saved "stuff".

No comments: