Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy National Cat Day!

October 29th is National Cat Day! Check out the National Cat Day website here.
We submitted photos of our kitties Lalo and Precious to Your Daily Cute blog. They have an adorable collection of cat photos on their blog today; check them out here.

And, the day wouldn't be complete without pics of our Cat Crew here at Split Rock Ranch!

Lalo



Precious


The Three Amigos
Boots, Smoky & Ruff


Munchkin, Boots & Precious
We were putting new bedroom furniture in our master bedroom and took the drawers out of the chest of drawers to make it easier to move. We came out of the bedroom and saw that the cat's had turned it into a Cat Condo and had to take a picture!

And, even though it is National Cat Day, I have to share a photo with you to show you what our YorkiePoo, Pippin, likes to do when it is cold and snowy.



Nothing like the wood stove to keep you warm!

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy National Cat Day to your whole gang!

Ann said...

What a cute kitty crew. Precious is my kind of cat, a coke drinker...lol

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

EEEK!!! No wonder my baby has been clawing and crying! It's her day and I didn't remember. Happy Nat'l Cat Day to Pepper and all the other pusses out there....LOL

Lin said...

Happy Cat Day to you! I saw your gang over at Your Daily Cute--did you see Hobbes?? And you have one smart dog there!! :)

DayPhoto said...

So do I...I love the fireplace. Our tom likes to get right next to fireplace and soak up the heat.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

What a cute little brood!

storybeader said...

gosh, it's national cat day? didn't know that!

brokenteepee said...

Ok, I am down with the cat day but I am really lobbying for a National Goat Day.
Go goats!

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

They are very lucky kitties!

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

awwww...so cute :-) Love kitties

Anonymous said...

Cute cats. I guess I missed National Cat day. I seem to always be running a day behind!

Your Daily Cute said...

Love your crew! Thanks for celebrating with us. Your kitties are adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Learned something new ... never knew there was a national cats day! How cool, I love the 1st kitty, adorable!!

Karen and Gerard said...

I'll remember National Cat Day next year since Oct. 29 was also my mom's birthday. Great group of cats you have here! Do you always leave those dresser drawers out so the cats can lay inside the dresser? Just curious.