Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hmmm...Now what?!

Last night I went into the kitchen to fix dinner. This is what I found on the stove. I did a dye pot yesterday so the oven was still warm. Leave it to Precious to scope out the warmest sleeping spots in the house. I ran and got the camera and she was right where she was when I discovered her. She opened her eyes and looked at me like "What?! Can't you see I'm sleeping here?!" I debated on going out to eat but decided to move Her Highness so I could fix the Tilapia filets I had already thawed out for dinner.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

lmao!

Sara Katt said...

You are one quick cat-photographer! We like to sleep where it's warm. But sometimes we choose the wrong places. Glad no one was hurt!
Purrs,
Sara Cat

brokenteepee said...

Did you really think YOU were in charge?

tahtimbo said...

That is just too funny! I bet she got some of your fish as well?

Ann said...

Oh that is just too funny. She sure knows where the good spots are. Did she get some of that Tilapia for dinner too?

Lynne said...

Now that is one comfy kitty!

BeadedTail said...

Awww, what a sweet face! How could you move her to make dinner when she was so comfy? Hopefully she got some Tilapia!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I, for one, would be REALLY disappointed if I were to hear that she did not get to share your tilapia.

jealousydesign said...

lol! So cute :)