Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!


I'm sorry I've been kind of MIA lately. Our daughter's boyfriend from Florida was here for a three week visit and we spent lots of time touring various areas here in Colorado, showing him the sights and giving him an idea of what life in Colorado is like. In another post I'll list all the places we went to and the things we did while he was here.

Hot Rocks Glass Jewels gave me this award recently - The One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for the honor. And now I have to pay it forward and award this to 7 blogs. It was hard to narrow my choices down to 7 but here is my list:

Will Oaks - Beautiful handmade jewelry and stunning flower and nature photos
Daisy the Curly Cat - The antics of Daisy the Curly Cat and her brofur Harley
The Mare's Tales - Beautiful photographs and Jennifer's stunning art work!
As the Crackerhead Crumbles - Religion and Spirituality
The Maaaaa of Pricilla - Musings of Pricilla the goat
Maria Michelles' Furkids - Great photos of our furry friends
Joyarna Knitblog - Knitting, yarn and fiber

There are several more awards that I have received over the past few weeks that I will need to go back into the comments sections of my posts to relocate and then I'll do additional posts for them.

11 comments:

WillOaks Studio said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I'm way behind on these kinds of things, tho, so won't get to pass it along for just a bit. It's so nice to have my blog noticed and I really appreciate it!!

Lola said...

Congratulations to all!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too!

Joyuna said...

Thanks for passing the award to me! I'll be blogging about it tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on receiving this lovely award!!! This is indeed a very lovely blog!

Thank you so very much for thinking to pass it on to me. Please forgive me for not having the time to pass it on to others right now.

Lin said...

Oh yeah! She gave me one too!!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award!

Meghann said...

Congratulations! I hope everything is going well down at the farm now :)

Michelle said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of me for this award. It means so much as I think so highly of you and your blog.

Your comments for my best friend Stefanie have been so helpful to her as well during this difficult time!

Maria Michelle

Congratulations on your award as it is so well deserved :)

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it, your blog is lovely :-)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Thank you so much for the award!! Sorry I am so behind on my commenting and blog posts - too busy making a new garden:)