Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry SITSmas!



Okay, I didn't get to the SITS site yesterday so I'm a day late posting this Merry SITSmas greeting!

I seem to be running behind or slow on everything lately. I can't seem to get motivated to do anything. Is it the short days? Is it the fact that we've had snow and below zero temps for days on end now? Whatever it is, if I had the energy to care about it, I'd try to do something to change it. For now, I'm just being a slug, getting there but not in any hurry to get whatever it is done. I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet but hey, it isn't the night before Christmas so I still have time!

If you've never heard of SITS before, be sure to check it out. It is a great site for blogger SITStas to network.


16 comments:

xoxoKrysten said...

Merry SITSmas! I hope you find your energy soon! I definitely think it's cold weather that keeps me curled up inside!

Anonymous said...

Merry SITS Christmas! I was a day late too, so don't feel bad. :)

kBw said...

Merry SITSmas! Happy Tuesday! xo, KA

brokenteepee said...

Merry SITSmas to you too.
I LOVE the frosty ears. Around here it's frosty tails.

DayPhoto said...

Merry SITSmas to you too. I love the photo and the frosty ears! Just perfect for this long hard winter!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Ann said...

I don't have much energy or motivation lately either but unfortunately I have to drag myself out of the house every morning to go to work. Good luck with the Christmas shopping, I'm hoping I can get mine done in time

Queenie Jeannie said...

Merry SITSmas!!!

Lin said...

I love those frosty ears! I'm kinda like you--not getting much done and not caring either way. Christmas is gonna come with or without me freaking out. Whatever. :)

BeadedTail said...

Cute photo! Looks pretty chilly in your neck of the woods. Hope you find the time for everything you want to do!

said...

Now there's a handsome face!

Hope you had a very merry SITSmas!

Veronica Lee said...

Merry SITSmas!!

Daisy said...

I love that first photo. You should put it on a Christmas card!

vickie said...

Take it easy ... it's ok sometimes. I want snow too! Great pics :p

xoxoKrysten said...

Yep Monte is a toy poodle! They're such awesome dogs. So sweet and friendly and a little crazy =-)

Andi said...

Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Fabulous winter Pics!!! And love the brownish knitted scarf below this post!!!