Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Virtual Craft Show on Cafe Handmade



I joined the Virtual Craft Show on Cafe Handmade again, starting this past Sunday. I love how the ad came out this time. Again, nice bright colors and a showcase of some of my favorite fiber art. Basically, it is a virtual craft show of all handmade items and there are some amazing artists advertising in this craft show. You can vote for your favorite artist - just click on the little heart under where it says Vote For Me! You can vote once per week per artisan per IP address (i.e., per computer). So, if you haven't already voted this week and you'd like to help me out, please click here to go to the Split Rock Ranch ad in the craft show. Winner of Best in Show gets a free ad on the Cafe Handmade site for the next week and a widget to display on their site. Thank you to everyone for voting for Split Rock Ranch!

By the way, you do NOT have to be a member of Cafe Handmade, nor do you have to register or do anything else to vote - just click one of the links provided above, then click on the heart under the words "Vote For Me!" Thanks!!


4 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Congrats on your VCS. I love Cafe Handmade, I had a spot there for a while. Thanks for stopping by,so great to meet you. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season :)

BeadedTail said...

I've never been to Cafe Handmade but I'll have to check it out. Hope your VCS is a success!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Mommy: Thank you! And the same to you. I'll stop by again.

BT: You should check Cafe Handmade out - it might be another place for you to network!

Regina said...

Brenda...you will always get my vote girl. You are one of the best fiber artist around!!! Congrats on the VCS. Hugs, Regi