Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Photo Contest!


UPDATE: Please keep voting through Sunday. Today we moved up from page 5 to page 3 of the entries! Thank you to those of you who have been voting for Gigi!!

Okay, another shameless plea, I mean plug - for your vote in the Animal Rescue Site's Cutest Dog Photo Contest on Facebook. This is our little Gigi as a puppy. She's a toy poodle and still cute as can be! Thank you for voting! You can vote once every 24 hours until the contest ends on Sunday August 23rd.

14 comments:

Russ said...

I voted. It is very cute.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Thank you Russell!

Beadsme said...

How cute.

BeadedTail said...

Oh my, she's adorable! I'm not on Facebook but I'd certainly vote if I could!

Daisy said...

I voted, too. Good luck! That's an adorable photo of little Gigi.

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, I voted but facebook gave me error messages when I tried to share the contest so I don't know if that went out or not. I will try again tomorrow.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Thank you everyone! Last I checked we were pretty far down on the list of entries but I missed getting started on the first day - got in on day 4 so we're behind the eight ball. I appreciate everyone's efforts though!!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

loooooook! puuuuuuppyyyyyy!!!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

I have a 2 year old black french poodle! :) Named Elizabeth Taylor. :)

WillOaks Studio said...

What a wonderful little face!! Go Gigi!

Cher Duncombe said...

Such an adorable puppy! She's a winner in our book. :)

Your Daily Cute said...

I voted for Gigi! What a sweet picture. :)

Jackie said...

Awwwww...heading over right now!! I love your picture....very adorable.

Good luck I hope you win!! my apologies for not being here over the weekend I was nursing a sore throat.

All gone now and trying very hard to catch up with everyone.

I hope you have a terrific day!!:-)))

Jackie said...

Wow i missed it completely!! i am so so sorry!! I hope you won!!
Jackie