Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've been featured!

Yesterday we went to pick up a load of alfalfa hay in Delta, Colorado from a fellow blogger - but more about that trip later!

Last night I got an email from Jerri at Gems by Jerri telling me that I have been featured on her blog! Please go and check it out. Thank you Jerri for a wonderful feature article!

Jerri is a jewelry artist and she has a shop on Etsy. She has some beautiful pieces that are very reasonably priced. Be sure to check out the Sale Section!

11 comments:

brokenteepee said...

How lovely for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature!

storybeader said...

congrats! I've been over to Jen's shop before. Cute pieces, both of you!

Jackie said...

Congratulations!! This is a stunning necklace.

Thank so much for hosting my ad today!!

I hope you have a great week,
Jackie:-)

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your feature!

Jerri said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the mention. It is always nice to be appreciated. I enjoyed getting to know you better and letting others do so as well.

Regina said...

Congrats Brenda...that's wonderful.
Hugs, Regi

Daisy said...

Hooray! The photo of your vibrant fibers is gorgeous.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on the feature!

Meghann said...

Great Feature! I can't wait to read about your hay trip :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!. That is a gorgoues necklace!