Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cutest Cat Contest

Remember this photo from several months ago? Well, I''m posting it again because we just entered it in another Cutest Cat Contest! This contest is on Facebook and runs until August 16th, that's this Sunday. So, if you're on Facebook, please become a fan of The Animal Rescue Site (there is also a button on my sidebar where you can get to The Animal Rescue Site - click daily to donate food to shelter animals!) And then please VOTE for our entry in the contest. First place winner wins a $250 gift certificate to The Animal Rescue Site store!

7 comments:

Jo said...

I will vote! I love your kitties!

I should have gotten in touch so we could have had a blogger meet up while I was there! The diva would have loved all your animals!!

If I have my way, Colorado will be home in the near future! LOL!

brokenteepee said...

Guess what? I voted.

heh heh

Grampy said...

I voted and I am now following you on Twitter.

BeadedTail said...

We're not on Facebook but we sure hope you win the contest! That's a cute photo! We click to donate food daily too!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Definitely the cutest! I voted!

Holly said...

I voted for you! This is just so cute.

Jackie said...

Hi Brenda,
I clicked, became a fan and voted!! I hope you have a great weekend and good luck with the contest!!
Jackie:-)