Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm leaving this morning to go with a friend to check out Pagosa Springs, Colorado. She will be attending the Parelli training this summer and she invited me to come along with her to scope the area out this weekend. We'll be staying at a hot springs resort and have no agenda other than to get a feel for the lay of the land and to relax and catch up on what is going on in each other's lives.

Yesterday morning I spent a couple of hours doing my 300 drops on blogs to get my credits for Entrecard. Last evening I went in to check Entrecard to see if they had fixed the little glitch they were experiencing since Wednesday morning. I realized that I had 0 drops and they had taken at least 600 credits from me! I was serious ticked off. I did my 300 drops again last night and this morning I was up before sunrise to do a few drops before doing my chores and heading out the door for the weekend.

I think I'm addicted to dropping on blogs... we'll see how it goes being away from computers for several days - I may have some serious withdrawl symptoms. Breathe deep, close your eyes, sink down in that hot springs and RELAX!

Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

jude8753 said...

I was seriously frustrated with ECard yesterday also, but it seems to be working today. Have a great weekend and enjoy.

brokenteepee said...

The publicist loooooooves hot springs.

Did you win the lottery and not tell her? ;)

Anonymous said...

I would be seriously pissed too! Have a great time on your trip...rest up your clicking finger:)

storybeader said...

hope you don't go through withdrawal - sounds like you won't have time to think about it. Hope you have a good weekend! {:-Deb

Unknown said...

Have a great time -- and ditto with the frustration with Entrecard!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Thanks everyone! Pricilla - no, unfortunately, I didn't win the Lotto. My friend paid for everything on the trip so all I had to do was sit back and relax. We had an awesome time. The hot springs were exactly what I needed. I came home feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to roll!