Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

More Foster Kittens photos



Here are two of four foster kittens we had awhile back. We had four males - there were these two dark tabbies and two silver/gray tabbies. They were gorgeous cats but OMG, what a handful having four of them at one time running and playing with our other kitties. They were beautiful and very sweet so most of them were already spoken for by the time they went back to the shelter. After taking in these four we decided we could only handle two at a time. We did take in three little females a bit later though that were found dumped along the road and the shelter was under quarantine so they had nowhere else to go.


8 comments:

Sandi said...

I've taken in abandoned kitties a few times. They seem to find ME though. I don't go out looking. They must know I'm a softy.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Sandi: Bless you! They usually find ME, too. That's why I have 7 full time cats here! I'm thinking of you and hoping and praying for good news for you on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Awh, they are very cute. It's funny how you can tell a cat is a boy or girl by their face:) Also, kittens always have such huge ears! The are adorable, glad they got themselves homes:)

brokenteepee said...

Awwwww, so cute....I love grey kitties

Mrs Sweetwater said...

omg, they are soooo cute.
I am glad I don't live close to you or I'd be at your door for that kitty.

Homestead Wool & Gift Farm said...

thank you for being so kind to the kittens and such! AND for posting info on the llamas- I love my llamas and alpacas but feel I never know enough about them! 'cept they are wonderbar!! Smooches from the sheep!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, you are so good for taking in foster kittens. I love it when people go above and beyond to help animals!

I rescued a litter from my office parking lot a few weeks ago and couldn't keep them myself (one bedroom, no space), but a WONDERFUL woman who works with a rescue organization around here offered to take them in. I'm so grateful to her for that and just visited them recently!

Beautiful kitties you fostered! :)

Susan Cook said...

Cute kitties! That is nice that you foster them until they can find homes. :)